Trade Credit Risk Insurance for Multinational Businesses
Multi-Country Credit Insurance Cover For Multinational Companies
CGS offers real-time access to local monitoring, improving visibility and global monitoring for trade receivables. It allows multinational companies to:
- increase operating performance in managing their commitments;
- optimize cash flow and the management of their balance sheet’s bottom line;
- secure their commercial risks even further;
- facilitate the developing and setting up of management strategies for their trade receivables;
- support commercial development internationally.
Coface Global Solutions (CGS) has been designed to meet the specific needs of multinational clients. It is a special solution for managing large international accounts. With Coface's direct presence in 66 countries, CGS provides with a global view of trade credit risk to the international groups. Coface Global Solutions (CGS) for credit insurance has been specially designed for multinational companies operating anywhere across the globe. It has developed a series of contracts and services designed to provide you with credit risk insurance to meet each of your needs. For each client, Coface Global Solutions deploys a Program Leader who works very closely with local teams that are specifically dedicated to a multinational companies.
Since CGS & global trade credit insurance was launched, it has already won market confidence and support from our brokers and blue-chip multinational clients from a wide range of industry sectors. At Coface, we constantly enhances and invests in CGS to ensure that it meets the needs of our valued clients.
- We provide you with the highest standard of service you would expect from a world-class credit insurer with long standing experience in international trade credit.
- Enhanced global credit management organization and strategy.
- Local implementation supported by our high level of integration.
- Our local expertise enables us to detect potential local needs that deserve your attention.
- Co-operating with your Program Leader helps to rationalize credit management procedures.
- We provide you with a new information flow that will improve visibility and control over your local operations.
WHY CHOOSE COFACE GLOBAL TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE?
With Coface Global Solutions you get:
- Global view and customized approach to your business
- Global quality standards across Coface
- Globally aligned organization whilst meeting local needs
- Global approach and in-depth knowledge
Coface is at the international forefront of insurance and credit risk management, offering vital services that protect and boost businesses. Our mission is to deliver the most agile, global trade credit solutions in the industry. With Coface, businesses can react and adapt to situations as they arise, maximizing competitive advantages.
We are a top credit insurance provider with 70+ years of experience. We cover 200 countries with 700+ credit risk and 400+ debt collection experts. We are present in 100 countries, ensuring proximity to you with a dedicated team for a personalized service to meet your needs.
CONSOLIDATED POLICY CREDIT MANAGEMENT TOOLCoface Dashboard is user-friendly, fast and clear online business intelligence tool. It is a three-in-one solution. It aims to help you visualize and organize your portfolio, monitor the risk management performance and steer your strategy towards safer trade. It provides you a consolidated view over your trade receivables portfolio. It enables you to oversee your consolidated
CGS program and monitor your individual policies, from recent activity and acceptance rates to temporary decisions and submitted claim files. This, makes it easy to anticipate changes in cover levels and discuss important developments with other stakeholders across the organization.
Global Credit Insurance - Case Study
A Japanese holding company operates a worldwide electronics network consisting of 35 subsidiaries and approximately 100 sales offices.
The holding company is decentralised, allowing its subsidiaries to purchase their own credit insurance policies. Six months ago, the Chief Financial Officer of the holding company was introduced to the “Coface Global Solutions” program which three of its subsidiaries were already using. Very interested in the data available on the customer portfolio provided by its “CGS Dashboard”, the Chief Financial Officer conducted a global credit insurance review. This review found that by increasing its expenditure by 23%, the company could cover 100% of its sales instead of just 56% as was previously the case.
Through the implementation of the ‘CGS Dashboard’ in all of its subsidiaries, the company identified cumulative commitments thus far unknown to management on the subsidiaries of a number of company clients. They were in some cases operating under historical names with no direct connection to the name of the parent company. The decision was made to include an in depth analysis in the next annual report, distinguishing between the insured and residual risk components. The Chief Financial Officer was confident that their shareholders, who pay close attention to working capital risks in this business, would appreciate this key information.